Wednesday, March 6, 2013

M.I.A


 


Good grief. I've been neglecting this blog for a while. A LONG WHILE. Got to do a better job keeping this sucker updated.

So lets catch up, The Cliff Notes version:

• The new house=AWESOME
• Finally finished the boys book. Reading it to them now and the LOVE it. (I think)
• Ridge has turned into a Hoops Junkie. (I couldn't be happier)
• Colty continues to grow bigger everyday. He's a real bruiser. I think he'll be our linebacker.
• Work continues to be crazy busy. (But that's a good thing right)
• Danielle continues to amaze me everyday with her photography skills. She won two major international awards this year.

That's it in a nutshell. I know I'm missing some big things but that's what happens when you neglect your blog for six months.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment