Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Girls Allowed!












Wow, I can't believe it's been almost two months since my last post. Guess I need to get folks caught up on what's going on with the the Bryson Clan. (BIG NEWS ON THE WAY!)

But first a quick recap of Saturday. Or what me and the boys call Guys-Day!

D took a last minute job to shoot a wedding on Saturday. She doesn't normally do the wedding-thang but we're hording money like crazy these day (more on that later). She left around noon and wouldn't return until around 10 or 11 PM. So that meant me and the boys were on our own for the day.

Here's a quick recap: Picnic in the park (PB&J's and Bugles), homemade Rice Krispie Treats (a first for me making them solo), playing Batman and The Flash at their school park, blanket forts, Godzilla movies and ghost stories.

All in all a pretty successful Guys-Day in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment